• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, June 21-27

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Little correction: a handful of the Yen Press manga is listed as "adult", even though I'm fairly sure they don't print any adult titles. At the very least, Restaurant to Another World shouldn't be listed as such!
Amethyst Alchemist
Former ANN Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:46 am Reply with quote
R. Kasahara wrote:
Little correction: a handful of the Yen Press manga is listed as "adult", even though I'm fairly sure they don't print any adult titles. At the very least, Restaurant to Another World shouldn't be listed as such!

I was wondering about those listings when I wrote this. They are based on ComiXology's listings, for example:

https://www.comixology.com/Restaurant-to-Another-World-Vol-1/digital-comic/830409?ref=c2VhcmNoL2luZGV4L2Rlc2t0b3Avc2xpZGVyTGlzdC90b3BSZXN1bHRzU2xpZGVy

ComiXology tends to be more generous with the adult label than, say, Right Stuf, so it seemed plausible that they intended to label them as adult. I'm not personally familiar with these titles so I'm going to leave them with the adult labels for now, based on the ComiXology listings. I do believe some of the labels seems suspicious, but I don't have a good way to confirm them right now, so I'd rather be on the safe side.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 pm Reply with quote
R. Kasahara wrote:

It is funny that, that one is listed as an adult title, while this one isn't:
"Breasts Are My Favorite Things in the World! GN 1".
kamui85

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:45 pm Reply with quote
why is sarazanmai 70$? omg the shows i want to collect are always so expensive. come on its only 11 ep long! what is this? bakemonogatari?
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm Reply with quote
@kamui85

You are looking at MSRP. The current price at Right Stuf! is $49.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1