• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town Switch Game Launches in N. America on July 14

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisKris

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Let's hope they will also release it on PC.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Awesome! I love this game! I can't wait for it to come out!
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:34 pm Reply with quote
ChrisKris wrote:

While in the past Marvelous has not done PC games they are doing some now (Doraemon Story of Seasons and Daemon X Machina) so I say there is a good chance it does come to PC. I would pick it up (Switch or PC) but after Rune Factory 4 and Animal Crossing I'm all slice of life game out (which sucks because this is one of the top 3 "Real" Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games).

On a somewhat off topic I recommend the PC version of Daemon X Machina. The Switch version had some FPS issues from time to time (it was a lot worse in the beta but it's playable by console standards post launch).
ChrisKris

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm Reply with quote
ZelosZoidberg wrote:
ChrisKris wrote:

While in the past Marvelous has not done PC games they are doing some now (Doraemon Story of Seasons and Daemon X Machina) so I say there is a good chance it does come to PC. I would pick it up (Switch or PC) but after Rune Factory 4 and Animal Crossing I'm all slice of life game out (which sucks because this is one of the top 3 "Real" Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games).

On a somewhat off topic I recommend the PC version of Daemon X Machina. The Switch version had some FPS issues from time to time (it was a lot worse in the beta but it's playable by console standards post launch).

Thanks for your advice.
But I don't have a Switch. And I will not buy a switch either.
The previous Harvest Moon, "Light of Hope" I didn't like it.
I remember i played weeks on my GBA because of Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Thanks for your advice.
But I don't have a Switch. And I will not buy a switch either.
The previous Harvest Moon, "Light of Hope" I didn't like it.
I remember i played weeks on my GBA because of Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town.

Every Harvest Moon game after 2012 is not Harvest Moon/Bokujō Monogatari. You need play the Story of Seasons games which are the REAL Harvest Moon Games. I recommend the 2nd one on 3DS (Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns) since you don't want a Switch. Rune Factory (which Stardew Valley stole most of it's ideas) is a great spin off series which is on 3DS/Switch, DS and I think PS3 is a good choice too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1