• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: French CG Film Summit of the Gods Unveils New Teaser, 2021 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-arts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:12 am Reply with quote
Me still waiting for Chimera novel anime series adaptation.
Xe4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:41 pm Reply with quote
I remember hearing about this project years and years back and being quite intrigued as I liked the manga quite a bit. It's been so long I thought the project had been canceled, but I guess it was just slow moving.

Looking forward to seeing the film at some point.
Lapin noir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:14 pm Reply with quote
It’s a bit strange to be reading a report of another website’s report of seeing the Annecy presentation, when anyone can see it for themselves at https://online.annecy.org/product/the-summit-of-the-gods-wip-feature- and another ANN writer evidently does have a pass to the festival, as the INU-OH presentation has been reported on directly. Yet I am delighted to see that some people at ANN are now reading Cartoon Brew. It has been somewhere I get “anime news you won’t see on anime news websites” from, and, as someone who feels indie Japanese and international animation deserves a little more recognition in English, it is a very good thing for that to be changing into “anime news you will see on at least one anime news website though a little later” (and this won’t stop me reading it for the international news and perspective).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1