• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kono Manga ga Sugoi! Editors Unveil 2021 Rankings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm as a fan of Hard Boiled Cop and Dolphin should I be worried? Sakamoto Days has just started so not enough info If that one will survive. At least Undead Unluck seems to be popular.

Edit: I would have thought Demon Slayer would be higher up even If it has ended.
kgw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:46 am Reply with quote
ZelosZoidberg wrote:
Hmmm as a fan of Hard Boiled Cop and Dolphin should I be worried? Sakamoto Days has just started so not enough info If that one will survive. At least Undead Unluck seems to be popular.

Edit: I would have thought Demon Slayer would be higher up even If it has ended.

No, why? This is a list of the BEST manga from several magazines and publishing houses. The usual thing is not reaching the top at all.
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 pm Reply with quote
kgw wrote:
ZelosZoidberg wrote:

No, why? This is a list of the BEST manga from several magazines and publishing houses. The usual thing is not reaching the top at all.

Sorry I should have worded that better. I know that it's for everything but seeing as Shonen Jump is one of the few legal (only legal?) simupublished manga in english it stands to some reason I would only mention their stuff right?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1