• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Neptunia, Senran Kagura Crossover Game's Video Previews Moves

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrosefAmelion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:43 am Reply with quote
Sounds dope af sadly I only ever played the Nep games dubbed and ofc Senran Kagura subbed, guess I could always turn off voices.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:14 am Reply with quote
BrosefAmelion wrote:
Sounds dope af sadly I only ever played the Nep games dubbed and ofc Senran Kagura subbed, guess I could always turn off voices.

Dude just play them like a normal person...
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:35 am Reply with quote
BrosefAmelion wrote:
Pst, lemme let u in on some good news fellow Nep fan. The Sub and Dub VA in the Nep series for the 4 CPUs sound close to one another. I also expect we'll ikely get sub only VA for this if it comes outside Japan given no dub for SK series in the games far as I know. As for the SK series, I'd rec giving the games a try. SK Burst Renewal is the 1st in the series and is on PS4 and Steam. The game series' game play is really good and fun, give it a chance, u'd be surprised at how good and fun it is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1