• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Azur Lane Franchise Gets New Console Spinoff Game, Gridman/Dynazenon Collaboration

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:01 am Reply with quote
If I had to guess, the collaboration will probably be the female cast dressed up as the vehicles. It would be quite surprising if they came up with new girls to wear the outfits.
GhostD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:02 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
If I had to guess, the collaboration will probably be the female cast dressed up as the vehicles. It would be quite surprising if they came up with new girls to wear the outfits.

Im curious to see how creative they can get with this collab
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:21 am Reply with quote
Honestly the collabs so far have been one of the more underwhelming aspects of the game. They've mostly just been rather redundant and pointless. They don't add to the core story, and they have mostly played out the same. Then again most have been idol related so that is part of why they've started feeling identical. Maybe this collab will do something different.
Piglet the Grate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Redbeard 101 wrote:
Honestly the collabs so far have been one of the more underwhelming aspects of the game.

Egan Loo wrote:
The franchise inspired a television anime in October 2019.

Not worth watching unless one really is into ecchi for these particular characters.

Egan Loo wrote:
Azur Lane: Slow Ahead!, the short television anime

Not too bad if viewed as slice of life pseudo high school show (i.e., the four main character destroyers) with some ecchi of the older ships as a bonus for those who enjoy that sort of thing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1