• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
(The) Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (TV + movies).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:24 am Reply with quote

Season 1 - (The) Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (TV)
Movie Set 1 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second (movies)
Movie Set 2 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Gekitotsu (movies)
Movie Set 3 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Intrigue (movies)

Genres: drama, science fiction
Themes: military, politics, space, space battles, space navy, war

Plot Summary: A few thousand years in the future, humans have begun to immigrate into space. These space colonies where split into two countries with opposing government organizations called the Galactic Empire--an autocracy--and the Free Galaxy Alliance--a democracy. These two nations fight together in the endless galaxy for over 150 years.

The two nations continue to fight. The Galactic Empire is beginning to crumble due to its society of nobles. On the other hand, the abuse of the democratic system has turned the country's politics into a mobocracy. At the end of the eighth century in the space calendar, history begins to chance due to the appearance of two people: the invincible genius Reinhard von Lohengramm, and the never-losing magus Yang Wen-Li. With each controlling an opposing force, they find themselves clashing again and again.

All available on Crunchyroll.
----------------------------------

I notice there's no thread for the original OVA or this new remake, so I'm fixing that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1