• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Composer Akira Senju

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:16 am Reply with quote
Feels like an interview that should have happened 13 years ago, but okay.

FMA: B has a great soundtrack, competing well with the 2003 show's own. It has that great, sweeping orchestral sound that helps the show feel all the more an epic. My favorite track is probably "Battle Scherzo", which was used in probably my favorite moment of the series, when Roy Mustang confronts Lust at the Third Laboratory.

Akira Senju's soundtrack for Yasuhiro Imagawa's Tetsujin 28 from 2004 was memorable, too, though obviously not as much as Brotherhood's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Aster97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:09 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
Feels like an interview that should have happened 13 years ago, but okay.

FMA: B has a great soundtrack, competing well with the 2003 show's own. It has that great, sweeping orchestral sound that helps the show feel all the more an epic. My favorite track is probably "Battle Scherzo", which was used in probably my favorite moment of the series, when Roy Mustang confronts Lust at the Third Laboratory.

Akira Senju's soundtrack for Yasuhiro Imagawa's Tetsujin 28 from 2004 was memorable, too, though obviously not as much as Brotherhood's.

there probably was an interview about it all 13 years ago, but an interview then and now will give different answers, more nostalgic and experienced ones.

and the sountrack's for this show were great, but nothing hits home like the 2003 show's "Brothers" OST with those russian choirs voices.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Both FMA and FMA:B have some of the best music I’ve ever heard.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1