• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yuki Kajiura

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:06 am Reply with quote
does she sing on any of her stuff? if not, who does?
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:12 am Reply with quote
Yuki Kajiura is a composer and pianist, but I don't believe she's ever provided the vocals for her own music. (There's always a chance she does it under an alias, like Yoko Kanno's "Gabriella Robin," but I doubt it.)

Kajiura's been a member of the See-Saw band for a while--as early as 1993, I think--and Chiaki Ishikawa performs the vocals for them. Among See-Saw's works are the .hack//SIGN OP and ED themes, "Love" from Noir, and the popular Gundam SEED ending theme, "Annani Isshodattanoni."

From time to time, Kajiura also works with Ali Project and vocalist Arika Takarano. The Noir OP is the only thing that comes to mind, but I'm sure they've done a few others, too.
Rooboy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was just wondering if anyone has any links to any Yuki Kajiura fan sites. I've been to her official Fiction Junction page, but unfortunately my grasp of the Japanese language is limited. I was searching on the internet for the past couple of days, but I haven't found anything substantial.

If anyone could provide any links to some good fan pages, I would be very thankful, and I'm sure some others would be as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1