• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Game Ranking, April 9-15

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quote
I'm glad part 3 made it overseas. Now I hope the last one will have a chance.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quote
With that new Gundam game coming out for Wii in June anime will be back on top pretty soon. Seeing as how the Crossfire was the best selling game and that was with the PS3 having so few units available at the time.
DaZ616

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quote
Cross fire was a complete dissapointment for me. The game is hard to play. The controls are soo difficult, Even though the graphics are the best aspects of the game, it was just a poorly made game. I Couldnt even pass the 1st stage!!!!, and i put the difficulty to the easiest level!.

The best Gundam game is prob "Federation Vs Zaft". I have it on PS2, however, i might get it in PSP since its already out.

-DaZ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quote
DaZ616 wrote:
Cross fire was a complete dissapointment for me. The game is hard to play. The controls are soo difficult, Even though the graphics are the best aspects of the game, it was just a poorly made game. I Couldnt even pass the 1st stage!!!!, and i put the difficulty to the easiest level!.

The best Gundam game is prob "Federation Vs Zaft". I have it on PS2, however, i might get it in PSP since its already out.

-DaZ

Umm I am not sure were thinking of the same game, but Crossfire has some of the worse graphics I've ever seen. The graphic wouldn't even been alright for the PS2 launch. As for the best Gundam Game, I am a big fan of the original Dreamcast game where you were actually in the cockpit. I really hope that the Gundam game for 360 turns out better then the PS3.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1