• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Absolute Boyfriend Manga Has Live-Action Korean Show Planned

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeyshinobi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quote
OMG Very Happy T.O.P!! YESSS I love k-dramas, this shall be something to look forward to
peachsncreamsoda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quote
This thing'll never get an anime, I swear Anime cry .
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quote
Anybody gonna complain about this? They're changing the setting, y'know. Laughing
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quote
First Kim Ha Neul is in the Korean film version of Kimi wa Petto and now this too? Though I wouldn't complain if she gets the part-- I thought she was great in My Tutor Friend & Almost Love.

enurtsol wrote:
Anybody gonna complain about this? They're changing the setting, y'know. Laughing
I know you're being sarcastic but I for one actually prefer they make the characters older (Kim Ha Neul being 33, T.O.P. 24). I never read the manga (and probably never will) so whether or not it's an "accurate" adaptation is lost on me. I will say however I'm generally tired of shows about teenagers so bumping them up to their 20's/30's is fine by me, especially when the plot of the show involves someone ordering a sex android. They did it for the J-drama Zettai Kareshi and I thought it was fine (well, setting-wise; my problem with that series was the heroine being written and/or portrayed as super-annoying). I'll be watching this adaptation for sure; I just wonder if T.O.P. will (possibly) be Soshi or Night, and then who would be playing the other.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Oh, please let TOP be in this!!!
And I thought Goo Hye Sun was staring in some sort of role in Absolute Boyfriend? I thought they started filming it months ago? It was the Taiwanese one I guess.

Anyway, yeah! Hope it's good ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1