• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kimi wa Girlfriend(You're my girlfriend "english title)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1_swt_xtc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Does ANYONE know where i can BUY this BOOK? Crying or Very sad
HMMcKamikaze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quote
As far as I know it isn't licensed in English, so you're out of luck unless you can read Japanese.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Encyclopedia entry. Unfortunately he is correct. This one is not licensed over here, although you could probably order it for importation. I remember reading this one, it's a cute story.
Empathy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Well, its pretty obvious that Viz is going to get it snce they got Special A. The same thing goes for Times Two by the person who did Monkey High. They're both one volumes.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Empathy wrote:
Well, its pretty obvious that Viz is going to get it snce they got Special A. The same thing goes for Times Two by the person who did Monkey High. They're both one volumes.

The likelihood that it would be Viz who licenses it would be higher than if somebody else were to license it. However, whether Viz decides they want to license it is probably going to be another picture. Because it's a one volume manga, it wouldn't be that expensive. But, why waste time on it unless there's a real big fanbase showing for this particular volume?
Masayume

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quote
I was fortunate to be in Japan when I happened upon this title online, read it, and decided I had to have it.

The best bet would definitely be to look at places to purchase imported manga online. Unfortunately the only place I know that would for sure have it among the online places I shop is Amazon Japan, in that case you'll be paying a hefty sum for shipping for just one volume :/
Not a Jellyfish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Empathy wrote:

Viz already published Times Two a while ago. But they have few and far between one-shots. Although, it's still entirely possible that they will license it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1