• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Towa no Quon Anime Film's Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quote
Just watched the last chapter earlier today. Near the end it kinda hinted that the baddies were still up to something but at the same time, the ending was pretty final.

Looking forward to Sentai's release! I really hope they'll include the footage from the butai aisatsu events, though I doubt that will happen.
indou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Just watched the last chapter earlier today. Near the end it kinda hinted that the baddies were still up to something but at the same time, the ending was pretty final.

It must be a lot of fun to get to see these in the theater. Any chance you could spoil me on the last few chapters (especially the ending)? I've seen the first three, and I'm interested in how it all ends.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quote
indou wrote:
It must be a lot of fun to get to see these in the theater. Any chance you could spoil me on the last few chapters (especially the ending)? I've seen the first three, and I'm interested in how it all ends.

Chapter 4 ending: spoiler[Insania Quon is shot in the head and is practically dead.]

Chapter 5 ending: spoiler[Turns out that Kamishiro is also an Attractor and his power is copying/using other Attractors' powers. He wants Towa's power.]

Chapter 6 ending: spoiler[Quon loses his Attractor powers. ^^]

Not going into much more detail than that. You can watch for yourself. =)
indou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Thank you, you're awesome! That was perfect -- enough to satisfy curiosity but with few enough details that I still want to watch the rest.

I'm a big fan of the genre -- even if characters and themes aren't always the most original. Toward the Terra remains my favorite Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1