• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Navarre to Complete Its Exit Out of Home Video Distribution

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quote
This doesnt sound good.

I hope this doesnt mean that Funi will be closing their doors just like Central Park Media and Geneon.

Why is it that good companies like geneon and others go six feet under and god forsaken AWFUL companies like 4kids Ent and others are sill up around? It's almost like world's upside down or something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
This doesnt sound good.

I hope this doesnt mean that Funi will be closing their doors just like Central Park Media and Geneon.
Did you not read the story? -__-
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Yes I did. However it always comes to update. Funi is doing the exact thing Geneon and ADV did when they were around.

And with this economy the way it is, there's always the chance of a worse case senario for funi.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Uh, no. Fact of the matter is that FUNi isn't even apart of Navarre(they haven't been for months) any longer, so even if they hadn't came out and openly stated that this would have no effect on them, there wouldn't be much of a reason to think otherwise in the first place. Whatever happens with Navarre won't mean a damn thing for FUNi. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1