• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Cast, Staff Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Mai Nakahara is the head of development for the project from the Japanese Empire's side.

Shouldn't it be "Yui Takamura" ? Mai Nakahara is the seiyuu.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Banjo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote
I like the robot designs, but not the characters
shukero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quote
This seems interesting. Lets hope it's as good as gundam wing series was way back in the day :3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gabgrave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quote
shukero wrote:
This seems interesting. Lets hope it's as good as gundam wing series was way back in the day :3

Not to diss Wing, but i do hope its better, like 08 MS team at least. I get the feeling this is a trial anime that decides if the main MLA story will get animated. Waited 10 years for this to be animated, BETA BANZAI!
shukero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am Reply with quote
gabgrave wrote:
shukero wrote:

Not to diss Wing, but i do hope its better, like 08 MS team at least. I get the feeling this is a trial anime that decides if the main MLA story will get animated. Waited 10 years for this to be animated, BETA BANZAI!

Ok, you got me there xD Gundam Wing was good for it's time, and so I just re-watched some of it... It's not holding up to the test of time very well Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Director: Takayuki Inagaki (Desert Punk, Rosario + Vampire)

KOUKI. OVERSEE THIS UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO TURN INTO CRAP.

I'm seriously going to have to make a pic using Burrito with the words of SUGITA! underneath. Dude's in everything nowadays. Well, still doesn't have as many roles as Yuuichi Nakamura in recent memory though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1