Amimaru Releases A Second Love is Full of Tears Manga
posted on by Karen Ressler
Digital manga distributor Amimaru announced on Wednesday that it has published Hazuki's A Second Love is Full of Tears (Nidome no Koi wa Namida-iro) one-volume manga. The volume will be available on Amimaru's iPad and Facebook applications for US$3.60 or 900 Amimaru points.
Amimaru describes the story:
Tsukiko had two childhood friends, the twin brothers Yuuto and Kaito. One day after entering high school she started dating Yuuto. However, not long after that Yuuto dies in a car accident. Soon Kaito offers to take the place of his lost brother, and Tsukiko agrees. This is the sad and painful love story of two people who have both lost a loved one.
The manga published in Japan by Shusuisha POP and has not been published in English before.
- Welcome to the Dreamland Cafe! by Nao Fujiya
- The Magical Cat Ghee by Daitaro Nishihara
- Because I'm a Maid (But I'm a Maid!) by Sayuri Sakai
- Card Master by Gin Tokiwa and Hana Yokou
- Falcom Magazine
- Forbidden DNA by Mako Norita and uroco
- Gentle Kisses on Your Body Anthology by Various
- Give My Regards to Black Jack (Say Hello to Black Jack) by Shuho Sato
- In Search of Lost Coffee by Nao Yazawa and Saeko
- Mutant Sabu by Shotaro Ishinomori
- Pandra Restaurant by Riri Sagara
- Rainbow Waltz by Yuriko Asami and Sousuke Takeya
- Seiwa High School Bento Club! by Mako Umita and Yuhmi Yamada
- The Tale of Löwe by Daisuke Tazawa and Tarahi Rakuji
- Yami Kyun! by Yoshino Koyoka
- The Undercover Boy by Kasai Fujii and uroco
- Welcome to Nyan Caf by Kira Nakamura