Psycho-Pass Film's Full Trailer, Story, More of Cast Unveiled
posted on by Kyle Cardine
Woman: A foreign terrorist group that illegally entered the country. There appears to be remnants of the deputy sheriff who escaped three years ago within their brains. Request for permission to investigate outside of the country.
Woman: You intend to handle this yourself?
Akane: I'm more than prepared.
Text: The stage moves to the globe
Woman: The top of management of Shanbura Furoto are part of the Sibyl System.
Nicholas: I am Nicholas Wong.
Akane: There's no way a Psycho Pass measured in this situation will give a proper reading!
Nicholas: If we don't get them, they'll get us.
Man: Return fire!
Soldier: Target found! Identified!
Man: Either be tamed, or give yourself up to the law out of my reach. This was once a choice given to Shogo Makishima, and it caught up to him. The same thing happened with Kōgami.
[Warning: The story summary below contain spoilers for Psycho-Pass season 1. Highlight text to read the story.]
Year 2112, newcomer Inspector Akane Tsunemori and Enforcers Shinya Kōgami run into a man, a man that was the former mastermind of past incidents. This Man was the object of Kōgami's revenge for his partner. This Man, Shogo Makishima, shook the very foundations of the system that supports peace and questioned the existence of justice. Before long, Kōgami executed his own justice on Makishima and secluded himself from the world.....
Year 2116-The Japanese government's begins to export the "Sibyl System" unmanned drone robots to troubled countries, and the system spreads throughout the world. A state in the midst of a civil war, SEAUn (the South East Asia Union, pronounced "shian"), brings in the "Sibyl System" as an experiment. Under the new system, the coastal town of Shambala Float achieves temporary peace and safety. But then SEAUn sends terrorist to Japan. They slip through the "Sibyl System" and then attack from within. The shadow of a certain man falls on this incident. In charge of the police, Tsunemori travels to Shambala Float to investigate. The truth of justice on this new ground will become clear.
Writer Makoto Fukami (Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden, Ōsama-tachi no Viking) had reported on his blog in July that he was writing the film's screenplay with Gen Urobuchi. Fukami had collaborated with Urobuchi on the first season of Psycho-Pass, but Tow Ubukata will handle series composition of the second.
Ling Tosite Sigure - "Who What Who What" Sample... by pKjd
The film will open in more than 100 Japanese theaters on January 9. The staff includes:
- Chief Director: Katsuyuki Motohiro
- Director: Naoyoshi Shiotani
- Screenplay: Gen Urobuchi, Makoto Fukami
- Original Character Design: Akira Amano
- Character Design: Kyoji Asano, Naoyuki Onda, Kōji Aoki
- Chief Animation Director: Naoyuki Onda
- Color design: Emiko Ueno
- Art Director: Shūichi Kusamori
- 3D Director: Atsushi Mimura
- Director of Photography: Eiji Arai
- Editing: Yoshinori Murakami
- Music: Yūgo Kanno
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Theme Song Performance: Ling Tosite Sigure
- Animation Production: Production I.G
- Production: Psycho Pass Production Committee
- Distributor: TOHO
The cast includes:
- Kana Hanazawa as Akane Tsunemori
- Kenji Nojima as Nobuchika Ginoza
- Ayane Sakura as Mika Shimotsuki
- Shizuka Itou as Yayoi Kunizuka
- Takahiro Sakurai
- Miyuki Sawashiro
- Hiroki Touchi as Teppei Sugo
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Jouji Saiga
- Noriko Hidaka
- Hiroshi Kamiya
- Unshou Ishizuka
- Tomokazu Seki as Shinya Kougami
Thanks to Dennis R for the embedded video
Source: MoCa News