Funimation Reveals Aquarion Logos Anime's English Dub Cast
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
- Todd Haberkorn as Akira Kaibuki
- Luci Christian as Maia Tsukigane
- Alexis Tipton as Kokone Kikogami
- Eric Vale as Hayato Kujo
- Josh Grelle as Tsutomu Domon
- Jason Liebrecht as Subete Kanzaki
- Caitlin Glass as Sakurako Soda
- Tia Ballard as Shoko Iwagami
- Jeremy Inman as Kento Yoshida
- Justin Cook as Suzuki
- Kara Edwards as Okazaki
- Ian Sinclair as Tanaka
- Sarah Wiedenheft as Oura
- Barry Yandell as Ito
- Brandon Potter as Shinji Hatano
- R Bruce Elliott as Sougon Kenzaki
- Colleen Clinkenbeard as Nesta
- Jamie Marchi as Ranko Umanagi
Funimation will release the anime on Blu-ray Disc and DVD on November 22. It describes the anime:
Long ago, the human voice defined the true nature of everything. That is, until text� came along and opened up the Logos World, a futuristic battlefield where monsters loom. These monsters, known as M.J.B.K., are spawned from texts injected with the magical syringe of Master Sougon, the mysterious gatekeeper of all written word. When these texts are injected, their concept on Earth is erased, and an M.J.B.K. is born in the Logos World. Lucky for humanity, there are a group of young-gun heroes known as the Verbalism Club who counter the text monsters with their Aquarion vectors and the art of voice. It's up to self-proclaimed savior Akira Kaibuki and the rest of the Verbalism Club to protect the world from being erased as long as their silly antics don't get in the way.
The 26-episode anime premiered in July 2015, and Funimation streamed the anime as it aired in Japan.
Eiichi Sato directed Aquarion Logos at the studios Satelight and C2C. Jun Kumagai, Yuniko Ayana, and Mariko Mochizuki wrote the scripts. Takashi Mamezuka designed the characters, and also served as chief animation director. R.O.N composed the music.