Musou Stars Crossover Game Adds Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time's Darius
posted on by Karen Ressler
KOEI Tecmo Games announced on Tuesday that its Musou Stars PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita game will add Darius from the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de/Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time series. Kenichi Suzumura is voicing the character.
The game will ship on March 2 in Japan, and the first-editions will include a download code for a Kasumi costume for Wang Yuanji. The game also has a limited "Treasure Box" edition that features a visual book, a three-disc original soundtrack, a reversible poster, a post card calendar, and the game. The limited edition retails for 12,800 yen (about US$112) for the PS4 version, and 11,800 yen (US$103) for the PS Vita version. The regular game retails for 7,800 yen (US$68) for the PS4 version and 6,800 yen (US$60) for the PS Vita version.
Previously confirmed characters include:
- Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors series)
- Kasumi (Dead or Alive series)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
- Ōka (Toukiden series)
- Millennia (Kagero series)
- Sanada Yukimura (Samurai Warriors series)
- Sophie (Atelier series)
- Plachta (Atelier series)
- Horō (Toukiden series)
- Wang Yuanji (Dynasty Warriors series)
- Ishida Mitsunari (Samurai Warriors series)
- Hajime Arima (Harukanaru Toki no Naka de/Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time series)
The game is a crossover between KOEI Tecmo Games' various titles, and features the hack-and-slash gameplay of the Musou (Warriors) series, seen in such games as Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. KOEI Tecmo's Omega Force subsidiary is developing the game.