Sailor Moon Musical Heads to Houston's Anime Matsuri in April
posted on by Egan Loo
The official website for the Sailor Moon franchise announced on Wednesday that the current stage production of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The Musical will hold a special performance at the Anime Matsuri convention in Houston in April. The production also plans to hold a new run in Japan this fall.
The cast members scheduled to appear include:
- Hotaru Nomoto (Sailor Moon)
- Yume Takeuchi (Sailor Mercury)
- Karen Kobayashi (Sailor Mars)
- Kaede (Sailor Jupiter)
- Rimo Hasegawa (Sailor Venus)
- Syu Shiotsuki (Sailor Uranus)
- Sayaka Fujioka (Sailor Neptune)
- Mikako Ishii (Sailor Pluto)
- Karin Takahashi (Sailor Saturn)
- Dancers: Risa Kawamura, Yoshimi Hidano, Ayano Nagasawa, Ayumi Sagisaka
Former Takarazuka member Yuga Yamato returns as Tuxedo Mask.
The convention will run from April 7 to April 9 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. The musical's special performance is slated for April 7.