ICv2 Releases List of Top 10 Manga Franchises in Fall 2017
posted on 2018-03-03 12:30 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
ICv2 released a chart on Monday that ranked the top selling manga franchises from fall 2017(September through December) in the United States. ICv2 stated the data reflects sales in all channels, including comic book stores and online.
- Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira manga (Kodansha Comics)
- Sui Ishida's Tokyo Ghoul manga (Viz Media)
- Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata's Death Note manga (Viz Media)
- Kohei Horikoshi's My Hero Academia manga (Viz Media)
- Akira Himekawa's The Legend of Zelda manga (Viz Media)
- Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyō Kodachi, and Mikie Ikemoto's Naruto/Boruto manga (Viz Media)
- Hidenori Kusaka and Satoshi Yamamoto's Pokemon Adventures manga (Viz Media)
- Various Junji Ito horror titles (Viz Manga)
- Eiichiro Oda's One Piece manga (Viz Media)
- ONE and Yuusuke Murata's One-Punch-Man manga (Viz Media)
ICv2 posted a similar list for 2017, which also included Tokyo Ghoul, The Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Pokemon Adventures, and One-Punch Man. Other manga that were on the spring 2017 list include Berserk, Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, Attack on Titan, and Fairy Tail.
Source: ICv2 (Milton Griepp)