News
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Smartphone Game Earns US$30 Million in November

posted on 2018-12-06 04:30 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Game has grossed US$485 million since June 2017 launch

Mobile app data analysis organization Sensor Tower reported on Monday that Square Enix and MZ's Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire smartphone game earned US$30 million worldwide in November, and has earned a cumulative total of US$485 million since launching in June 2017.

Players in the United States accounted for 42% of the gross total for November, while Japanese players accounted for 28%. The iOS version accounted for 52% of the revenue for November, with the Android version accounting for the remaining 48%.

Square Enix describes the game:

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is a mobile adventure that lets you rewrite a favorite classic to fulfill your unique destiny. Journey through vast kingdoms, gather magical resources, and build the strongest Empire in Final Fantasy history! Fight fire with magic to defend friends and defeat foes alongside millions of players from around the world! Do you have the strength and strategy to control the Crystal and rule the Realm?

Source: Sensor Tower (Randy Nelson) via Siliconera


discuss this in the forum |
bookmark/share with:

News homepage / archives