• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bob Shirohata and Akira Sasanuma

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FH14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Asked about their favorite characters, the audience members applauded every time Susanuma mentioned a character by name. He noted that his favorite character is Britain, and he is also fond of Russia, Prussia, and Henry. Shirohata also called Henry his favorite, especially since she is female.

Henry? lolwat. i think you guys mean Hungary.

Quote:
Shirohata and Susanuma both revealed that they haven't gotten to see the series in English yet. The question asker said that she loves both the English and Japanese versions, but noted that the English version is a little "harder" or "rougher."

Oh to be a fly on the wall in whatever room they do watch that dub.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emily82LenFangirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Henry? What. Yeah I believe FH14 is right about it /most likely/ being Hungary. Even if there was someone named Henry they wouldnt be a girl
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Wait, is his name "Susanuma" as the article says, or Sasanuma as the encyclopedia says?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1