• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sakura-Con 2012 - Yen Press

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wandering-dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 am Reply with quote
Hmm, guess none of the questions were anything note-worthy? Wish someone had asked about the Spice and Wolf novels though, looking at their site it looks like the sixth volume is going to be the last one they publish here but I'd love for someone to ask about that.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Someone did ask about novels (I think Spice and Wolf was mentioned in the discussion, but I couldn't hear the question clearly), but it was in regards to how often they're released.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote
I'm amazed that they did not mention their license of the Madoka manga at all. You'd think they at least mention it.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am Reply with quote
The only things they mentioned were new properties, so if it was already announced, they didn't speak on it unless someone asked a question (which no one asked about Madoka).

They did have Madoka/Kyubey bookmarks at their booth, however.
ssandulak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
They said they were looking into stepping up the release rate of some series. While they were discussing why they put out the novels at a certain pace (any faster and it supposedly hurt sales).

Spice and Wolf was said to be one of the ones they would be looking into releasing faster. They said they would be announcing a couple more things in the coming week.
wandering-dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Huh, wonder if they meant the manga or LN of Spice and Wolf then but in any case thanks for posting that! (Especially since I see that has been your one and only post so far ^^ )
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1