• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Rap Music

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Champl00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys, been a long time fan of anime and I always wanted to share my thoughts and opinions about anime. Also I wanted to contribute to what anime has to offer by the way of music. I make anime rap music, I have made several already such as: Haruhi Suzumiya, FMA Brotherhood, 2 Naruto Raps, Code Geass, and others and I do unique anime comedy skits called anime2life. If you are interested check out my youtube channel. thanks guys. Smile

AnimeCenTruL: http://www.youtube.com/animecentrul
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Champ100--
Welcome to the fora.
yuna49

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quote
oneyeblue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Anime rap music???
no wonder why your ID is Champl00 Smile)
Yea that anime was good and the music as well.
But I just can't seem to find any good rap music especially from J-anime...
Seriously intro rap from "Tiny Toon Adventures" is still better with killer rhyme than most J-anime rap music.

We're tiny, we're toony
We're all a little loony
And in this cartoony
We're invading your TV

Anime smile
HikariMike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quote
I always found the music of Lotus Juice (Persona series, Trinity soul anime) to suit the games and things awesomely. Not only is he a great rapper but his composing stuff suits the games themes and his collabs are ace.
Japanese rap ftw.
Zachary0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote
HikariMike wrote:
I always found the music of Lotus Juice (Persona series, Trinity soul anime) to suit the games and things awesomely. Not only is he a great rapper but his composing stuff suits the games themes and his collabs are ace.
Japanese rap ftw.

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in.
iamalive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quote
Champl00 wrote:
I make anime rap music.

I'm not a big fan of rap music, because it's just people saying words while music is in the background. But your anime raps are pretty good. Nice music choice, good topics to base your raps on. I especially liked your "I AM JUSTICE" Death Note Rap. Smile
Sleverin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quote
HikariMike wrote:
Japanese rap ftw.

The World Ends With You also has a great collection of rap/hip hop music, along with a bunch of other genres mixed into one amazing soundtrack. Honestly, it seems a bit more Shibuya-kei than anything else because of all the combined types of music and of course because it's set in Shibuya...anyways, check that soundtrack out, also the special editions because they add a good amount of material and alternate mixes of the songs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Well, sorry if my English isn't curated enough, I'm from Spain and there may be errors in it. Also, it's got huge spoilers, but, being a so popular anime, I doubt anyone didn't watch it. also, I'm only 15, so don't bully me if it is awful. There we go:

I´m da pink haired panther, "yu no" who I am / you can try to be like me and I won´t give a damn / scarier than anything you´ve seen before -isn´t it great? / Don´t mind if I tell your parents you´re coming home late!

I will slaughter everyone and paint red what was white / I´ll be the one that kills the other ten during the night / I´ll become a [expletive] god, you´ll be my cute slave / And I´ll treat you like shit and you´ll suffer all the others´s pain!

Don't bother me, my verses are toxic like poison / If you come too close to me you´ll end up like a lolicon / And yeah, that means your dirty head crushed on the floor / And when I see blood I only want MORE!

Gore is what I want, what I live for / typing so fast on my phone like I had a keyboard / Murdering at full speed, pressing the throttle pedal / Hear the sound of a blade and call it death metal.

Imma take over the world, space and time by my side / revive my parents and then bury them alive / I'll make sure nobody has nowhere to hide / I had been Jekyll once but you turnt me Mr. Hyde!!!

I'm the queen of murder, the princess of death / If you bother me excessively it'll be your last breath / You'll painfully watch how I crush your bones / Don't know what's worse -your painful screams or my pleasure moans!

I´m tha deadliest teenager you will ever see in years / Terrorize the whole country and put it in a state of fear / I never rest, I´m the best at sliding knives into your chest / Dropping rhymes and feeling like a murderous Kanye West!

My question is how dare you talk shit of me / I´ll trash your stale flip-phone and take your essence with it / I´ll show this world who´s the boss and never suffer defeat / I´m the deadliest, most fatal, most
mortal killing machine!

I can make the world flinch just turning my head around / Smashing it, breaking it and burning it to the ground / I killed lots of innocent people -why would I care? / Now come at me bro and show me your phone if you dare! 
Crisha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Hi #840802, welcome to the forums. We have an Introduction thread for you to be able to introduce yourself.

Something to keep in mind for the future, but if a thread is more than a year old since the last person's post, we request that you just make a new thread rather than reviving the old one. Read more here about necroposting.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1