• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Haruhi Art Book to Include Story by Author Tanigawa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ultimatemegax

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quote
Ito also confirmed that the fourth Shakugan no Shana artbook would be released next year as well.
araniowa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote
Hmm, I wonder are there more Haruhi novels on the way? I haven't read all of the novels, but does it feel like the series is coming to a close, or is there still more story to tell?
jymmy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am Reply with quote
araniowa wrote:
Hmm, I wonder are there more Haruhi novels on the way? I haven't read all of the novels, but does it feel like the series is coming to a close, or is there still more story to tell?

There are more books. There's not much important story that needs to be dealt with immediately, the last three volumes were a big thing.
The usual stuff's still in the background, Tanigawa could screw around forever and a day before addressing the ideas the series has had since the beginning. Obviously Haruhi needs to become Lain and Kyon still needs needs to choose the best girl, Yuki and/or Koizumi.
Mc-Taz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quote
ultimatemegax wrote:
Ito also confirmed that the fourth Shakugan no Shana artbook would be released next year as well.

This is even better news to me than the original article! Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like I'll be importing that next year.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote
I want a season 3 for Haruhi....there is soo much material to work with from the light novels
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1