• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ms.answerman :(

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZELL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:21 pm Reply with quote
The last couple ms.anserman columns have given wrong information. Sad

1) Some one asked what was going to replace FMP in newtype and they replied they had been no announcement. Yes there has I don't remember what con but the new manga that's going to be newtype is angel/dust.

2) In the new column "Hollie Perkins" asked if there is a release date for pita-ten answerman answered "There's no release date yet for pita-ten. They just announced the series. Don't expect a release date for anything until at least 3-6 months after the license is announced" But tokyopop has a page up for it and it says pita-ten will come out on 01-13-04
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:21 pm Reply with quote
The Pita-ten thing came out after we'd written that column.

As for the first one, I called Newtype and they said they didn't know. Maybe the guy I talked to didn't know, but I'd heard Angel/Dust and called to clarify. They said they didn't know.

Sorry. We do work hard on these questions.

-Zac
AnimeGrrl7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:15 pm Reply with quote
i'm the one who asked about the Trigun Cat. i asked it because while watching Trigun i was thinking: "What the heck is that creepy eyed cat doing in this series?". so please don't flame me. i'm still a newbie to anime. Embarassed
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1