• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Please log on

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quote
I am trying to add a title to my seen all section from a computer that is not at my house, but it says that you must log or register. however when I go to the forums I am logged in. Is the server not allowing this particular computer to not log on the encyclopedia?
sandy_taty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Try later or a while..if it doesn't work then in ur area doesn't work.......because I can get in....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Maybe that browser has cookies disabled. You can browse the forum without cookies (then the session id is in the url) but the rest of the site requires them. Which is really not too much to ask.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quote
I did go onto another computer and there was no problem, so I'm wondering if it was that computer.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote
I figured out how to "fix" the issue. I have to log on through the encyclopedia when I come onto ANN, that way I'm logged on in both ends and therefore I can do things through the encyclopedia also.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1