• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment's New Ad Features Sachi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zemnort

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Sachi Crying or Very sad
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 pm Reply with quote
As with many Gree games like Levitan, that mobile game you mention must be locked to Japan only as it's not showing up in play store searches. Pity, since I have an android phone but don't have a Vita.

I love what Nubee does with Valkyrie Crusade - you play alongside Japanese, Chinese and Korean players and their regular updates seem to come out globally translated into all four languages simultaneously.

There does look to be a beta Sword Art Online Fone app from the same people as the Madoka fone app though. There's a press release on this site, but seemingly no article like there was for the Madoka one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Kaioshin_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Namco Bandai really does have the biggest hard on for Saori Hayami. Good taste.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I don't quite understand the timeline that this game will take place. I mean Sachi spoiler[meets her demise] years before Leafa even comes into the picture, let alone Shinon. Seems silly to not even abide by the miniscule amount of story that Kawahara bothered to actually write.
midori kou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 am Reply with quote
If I remember correctly, in the short story "The Day After", spoiler[Sachi's memories and emotions for Kirito lingers in the SAO game's system, which resurfaced into Asuna (due to Kirito's and Asuna's shared account) as the anniversary of her death comes closer. When the time and day of her death arrived, Sachi gives a message to Asuna to relay Kirito.] They could be using this story as a premise to have Sachi return in some way.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quote
The dialogue in the promo is all past tense anyway, and note "the real me left behind".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:23 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:

The dialogue in the promo is all past tense anyway, and note "the real me left behind".

.hack soul Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1