• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Deltora Quest DVD Megaset

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quote
via Amazon.com

An unexpected Geneon Ent USA license rescue (never released on DVD in US). Now it's listed for New Video Group (technically Cinedigm).

Deltora Quest Megaset
Quote:
MSRP: $79.95
Number of discs: 8
Studio: New Video Group
DVD Release Date: May 13, 2014
Run Time: 1096 minutes
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:47 pm Reply with quote
It's now listed @ TRSI. It's listed as dub only.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quote
Deltora Quest: The Complete Series

http://www.newvideo.com/flatiron-film-company/deltora-quest-the-complete-series/
Quote:
DISC 1 (episodes 1-7): The Adventure Begins / Jasmine, Girl of the Forest / The Golden Knight / The Enigmatic Giant / Nij and Doj’s Trap / The Monster in the Lake of Tears / Sorceress Thaegan

DISC 2 (episodes 8-14): Tom’s Curious Shop / Noradz the Clean / Escape / Cross the River! / The King of the Rats / Endon and Jarred / The Stolen Gems

DISC 3 (episodes 15-21): Good Luck! Bad Luck! / The Rithmere Games / Test of Endurance / Jasmine vs. Doom / The Boy from the Resistance / The Shifting Sands / The Heavenly Stone

DISC 4 (episodes 22-28): Thaegan’s Return / Thaegan’s Trap / Meeting Prin / Kin to the Air / Vraal Attack / Trapped under Dread Mountain / The Great Gellick!

DISC 5 (episodes 29-35): End of the Carn Squad / The Mysterious Ols / Goodbye, Jasmine / The River Queen / Pirate Attack / The Pirate’s Feast / Maze of the Beast

DISC 6 (episodes 36-41): Sorceress Thaegan Is Back! / Mirror of Fear / Sorcerer Oacus / The Vow of the Torans / The Valley of the Lost / The Last Gem

DISC 7 (episodes 42-47): The Seven Gems United / Nevets Goes Wild / Battle of Withick Mire / The Oath / Last Battle of Fire / The Seven Tribes

DISC 8 (episodes 48-52 + bonus) Who Is Dain? / A Desperate Rescue / Who’s the Next King / Battle of the Ak-Babas / When the Seven Gems Shine / Bonus Gallery

Bonus Features: Gallery Featuring Character Sketches

------

DVD Prebook: 4/29/2014
DVD Street date: 6/10/2014

DVD Configuration: DVD 8-pk SET
DVD Disc Type: 8-disc amaray
DVD Run Time: 19h 25m + extras

DVD Closed caption: Yes

Studio: Dentsu Inc.
Licensor: Dentsu Inc.
Language: English
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quote
To anyone who has seen this title: is it any good?
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 am Reply with quote
I liked the first two/three books well enough, but never knew the anime existed until this set got solicited.
Sohma_Curse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Hmm...I'm exclusively a dub viewer and this seems like a show I might enjoy. But, while I'm all for blind buying and whatnot, $70 for (what I assume is) a big box set that'll take up a lot of real estate and a dub cast I've never heard of doesn't add up for me.

Perhaps if the price comes down upon release and/or I sell some more stuff on ebay, I'll consider it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1