• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation TV Ranking, July 7-13

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eragon2890

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am Reply with quote
I wanna see more ecchis in these rankings, to strengthen the cause of us pervert otaku Very Happy
Cetais

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 am Reply with quote
eragon2890 wrote:
I wanna see more ecchis in these rankings, to strengthen the cause of us pervert otaku Very Happy
Too bad they will never get enough viewers. Not everyone feels like watching shows airing near 2 am during a weekday.
KidOblivion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 am Reply with quote
I'm surprised Kindaichi and Case Closed didn't rank, did they come on this week?
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 am Reply with quote
Cetais wrote:
Too bad they will never get enough viewers. Not everyone feels like watching shows airing near 2 am during a weekday.
Vividred managed to snag a 3.7%, so I suppose it's possible one could rank one day, but I suspect it's not going to happen unless daytime TV crashes that week.
eragon2890

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:44 am Reply with quote
Cetais wrote:
eragon2890 wrote:

Good point! that´s why the only shows I actually support by buying them legally on blu-rays sometimes are the ecchi harem smexy chickies ones, they need it the most! Anime hyper
Kutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
KidOblivion wrote:
I'm surprised Kindaichi and Case Closed didn't rank, did they come on this week?

Nope, they didn't air.
Cetais

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
Cetais wrote:
Vividred managed to snag a 3.7%, so I suppose it's possible one could rank one day, but I suspect it's not going to happen unless daytime TV crashes that week.

Oh yeah, I remember. Damn, that was quite impressive. Too bad Vividred wasn't the best, thought.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Cetais wrote:
Polycell wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember. Damn, that was quite impressive. Too bad Vividred wasn't the best, thought.

T'was the hype's my butt is ready. Smile
Araki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
Cetais wrote:

A few years ago it wasn't that unusual for a few Noitamina series to make the top ten. Other late night shows like the original Hajime no Ippo and NANA had pretty high ratings, too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1