• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: V6, May J., Sekai no Owari, HKT48 Make Their Debuts on New Year's Kōhaku

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wohdin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:14 am Reply with quote
Holy shit. I thought the only thing that would ever stop Ayu from performing at Kouhaku would be her death.

rip in peace gurl.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 am Reply with quote
ANN wrote:
The North American television channel TV Japan regularly carries the Kōhaku program during New Year's.

And probably not subtitled in English. I put my bet this is not going to be stream or put the whole thing on Youtube.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
omiya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
ANN wrote:
The North American television channel TV Japan regularly carries the Kōhaku program during New Year's.

And probably not subtitled in English. I put my bet this is not going to be stream or put the whole thing on Youtube.

NHK tend to be quite aggressive in taking things down from Youtube. (Do they even have an official youtube channel themselves?)
mdo7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quote
omiya wrote:

NHK tend to be quite aggressive in taking things down from Youtube. (Do they even have an official youtube channel themselves?)

Yes they do. The worse of all, NHK World doesn't upload any of their full show on their Youtube channel.

NHK World may have good programs, but they don't broadcast any anime or J-dramas at all (you can watch it on their premium channel, NHK World Premium and TV Japan without English subtitles). Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm actually rather surprised V6 hasn't been on before, since they've been around forever now...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1