• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-, Lance N' Masques, Diabolik Lovers

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Ah nice pickup for Sakurako. That one I wasn't sure if CR could get as the the other two listed in the article were obvious. Can't wait for Sakurako to start!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CaRoss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Sakurako and Lance N' Masques are great pick ups for Crunchy. I'm quite psyched to watch both of them, so I'm glad to know that they'll be easily streamed.
Themaster20000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Was hoping Funi got Sakurako.Still hoping they get Young Black Jack though.
chito895

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Owarimono and Sakurako are part of my anticipated series of the season, and I'm happy to see these news.

I just hope they can add OP-Man, Comet Lucifer, and The Perfect Insider and my season will be full Crunchyroll and I'll be happy as fudge!
RestLessone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 pm Reply with quote
^ Perfect Insider was confirmed by CR a long while back. OPM is licensed by VIZ, who will be using Daisuki.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quote
chito895 wrote:

I just hope they can add OP-Man, Comet Lucifer, and The Perfect Insider and my season will be full Crunchyroll and I'll be happy as fudge!

The Perfect Insider was already confirmed for CR at the beginning of the summer season:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-04/crunchyroll-to-stream-monster-musume-million-doll-this-summer-the-perfect-insider-in-october/.90083

One Punch Man has already been licensed by Viz, and it has already been announced it will be streamed in conjunction with Daisuki, which makes it also being on CR unlikely:
animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2015-07-04/viz-media-viz-media-europe-and-anime-consortium-japan-announce-acquistion-of-multi-territory-media-rights-to-one-punch-man-anime-series/.90023

Edit: Ninja'd by RestLessone while I was looking up the links while composing my message.
chito895

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:20 am Reply with quote
Oh, I didn't see those announcements, thanks for that!

I still have hopes for OP-man, God Eater was licensed by Crunchyroll a while after summer season started, so that may happen again with OP-Man
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 am Reply with quote
The choice to translate the title to English like that (Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-) makes me wonder if someone is trying to associate it with the American live-action TV show Bones.
Paulo27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 am Reply with quote
Please get Utawarerumono, Comet Lucifer and Heavy Object, you can do it CR!
Dop.L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:44 am Reply with quote
Argh. "A corpse is buried under Sakurako's feet" seems to me like a much more evocative title.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 am Reply with quote
I think they should announce the license of a show when they have the date and time set because otherwise it seems kind of pointless (to me).
Blankslate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 am Reply with quote
So all that remains in CR's simulcast schedule are shows previously announced to be streaming (One Punch Man, The Perfect Insider, etc.) and sequels (Haikyuu 2, Fafner Exodus 2, etc.) Damn Funi's gonna have a lot on its plate. Hell, Funi might even have exclusive streaming rights for the Attack on Titan spin-off.
Paulo27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:14 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
I think they should announce the license of a show when they have the date and time set because otherwise it seems kind of pointless (to me).
Because they want to let people know if it's worth subscribing.
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Blankslate wrote:
So all that remains in CR's simulcast schedule are shows previously announced to be streaming (One Punch Man, The Perfect Insider, etc.) and sequels (Haikyuu 2, Fafner Exodus 2, etc.) Damn Funi's gonna have a lot on its plate. Hell, Funi might even have exclusive streaming rights for the Attack on Titan spin-off.

They'll be announcing more than just these titles. There are still plenty of new shows to pick up outside of the sequels they're bound to have.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 am Reply with quote
I suppose I am waiting for them to announce Rakudou no Kishi the most. Come on, CR, make it happen.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2