• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sansha Sanyō TV Anime Runs Ad

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Umm so will this be a short one or full lenght dont remember seeing that info anywhere yet o,o but iam expecting it to be a short one since its 4-koma
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm also wondering about that. Can't be sure that it is a short just because the manga is a 4-koma. Cherry Arai's other manga, Engaged to the Unidentified, is also a 4-koma. That series was also adapted by Doga Kobo, and it was a 20 minute per episode anime series.

As for Sansha Sanyo, it has a bigger cast than I thought it did. Still unsure if it is something that will hold my interest, but I'm going to check this out as I enjoyed the Engaged to the Unidentified anime.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:22 pm Reply with quote
With so many characters present, I think there's a slightly higher chance that Sansha Sanyō will be a full 25-minute show. But I'll live with it being a quick run if that turns out to be the case.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1