• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Berseria to Launch Early 2017 Outside of Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quote
And there will be no censorship regarding Velvet's outfit because the producer thinks fans want the original experience.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04/22/tales-of-berseria-velvets-outfit-wont-be-censored-producer-thinks-fans-want-the-original-experience/
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing that, KH91! That's massive reason for me to personally support this
Shirohae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quote
omg so long Sad
InuNaruPokeAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm Reply with quote
So excited for this. I need this game in my life!!! Surprised
belvadeer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:39 am Reply with quote
Shirohae wrote:
omg so long Sad

Look at it this way: it'll give us plenty of time to play and finish Trails of Cold Steel II in the meantime. ;D
Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:13 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to it.

I should probably get back to Zestiria sometime and aim for that Platinum Trophy.
Asrialys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:51 am Reply with quote
Guess that gives me to time eventually play Graces f, Xillia, Xillia 2, and Zestiria. Maybe Symphonia Chronicles if there's time. And get a PS4...
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 am Reply with quote
Asrialys wrote:
Guess that gives me to time eventually play Graces f, Xillia, Xillia 2, and Zestiria. Maybe Symphonia Chronicles if there's time. And get a PS4...

My backlog of unplayed PS2 rpgs and visual novels suggests there's never enuff da...time. If you don't play it now, the event of it happening will slip ever deeper. Because if there's one constant, it's time's always too short. And having a full-time job, ugh...

But still, I'm probably being overly negative. Good luck completing those, great titles all of them! Smile
The Count

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Anyone else feel like this series is in desperate need off some time off. I feel like It peaked around Abyss/Vesperia era and has been nothing but a by the numbers uninspired RPG franchise since.

Gone are the days of Vesperia where yes there was dlc costumes, but you could unlock many without paying money. Gone are the airship days(don't think I didn't see you to FF when it comes to this). Every plot now revolves around some dilemma with energy.

Just take the day Tales, get your crap together and be the amazing series we know you can be.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:25 pm Reply with quote
The Count wrote:
Anyone else feel like this series is in desperate need off some time off. I feel like It peaked around Abyss/Vesperia era and has been nothing but a by the numbers uninspired RPG franchise since.

Gone are the days of Vesperia where yes there was dlc costumes, but you could unlock many without paying money. Gone are the airship days(don't think I didn't see you to FF when it comes to this). Every plot now revolves around some dilemma with energy.

I really don't get the Vesperia praise.
I enjoy it but putting it on the silver pedestal isn't something I'd do. Vesperia had one one of the worst third acts in the franchise's history. Everything since has at least been consistent throughout.

And by the numbers? Considering this is the franchise that had both Phantasia as well as Xillia 2, I fail to see how that's the case at all.

There's only two that deal with an explicate energy crisis, one of those being Vesperia and the other being Xillia 1's second half. Graces touches it briefly but its not the main plot.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1