• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Just Dance 2017 Includes 'PoPiPo' Hatsune Miku Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:59 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure we knew this already for months now

I find it really odd though, even if it's a really popular song it's far from mainstream, even in Japan. If anything World Is Mine would have been more suitable because that's the video everyone gets introduced to vocaloid with, sadly Sega has the rights, among many others.
Afezeria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:10 am Reply with quote
I was never a fan of mainstream or famous vocaloid songs like PoPiPo here. Despite being acquainted with the vocaloid community through by listening to World Is Mine, it didn't make out to be in my list of preference for long, before I started searching for vocaloid utaite and users that is more obscure or released genre within my favour like rock, metal, atmospheric and emotional. Nowadays, I don't listened to any famous vocaloid track (with the exception of Livetune's creation because they are really talented) and stick around with the likes of Utsu-P, Yuyoyuppe, il cremonese, misha, Al-Kamar, yuxugi waga and then some others. The odd of them having songs that could be placed in a mainstream game like this is pretty darn zero to none but nonetheless, that would be cool if it happened.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1