• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nana (anime): Questions, Correlations and Analysis.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darc_knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Response to Emmundra the admin:
"My suggestion is, start a discussion about a topic that's important to you that's raised in NANA, provide your point of view here; say how your review relates to that and ask for opinions. Good luck. "

Did anyone realize the significance to snow in this anime? It only appears when there is a NANA to Nana bonding moment. Did you guys realize any other associations with this motif? If so, please explain.

Furthermore, i dunno if my Number to Name correlation is good so please let me know. What i have thus understand is that Nana means 7, and both the two characters end up living in a room named 707. As a results we can see that Morio Asaka decided to put emphasis on this room. 707 shows that both Nanas are presents here and thus they have special moments within this place. In addition, another correlation incorporates the nickname Hachi, in which Osaki gives Komatsu. In this following video: minute 4:55 to 5:05 we see the name to number correlation signified much better: spoiler[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JI1V1Ut18&feature=youtu.be], so you all are free to check it out.

I also am wondering about the second second; is it worth a watch? Also, i am looking forward to doing reviews for other anime; let me know if i should do it, and or what else i should talk about.

I am member of this website since 2006, so please be nice. I also have distributed by contributions to you all by providing an anime list for the ages:
This can be accessed for fellow members, i simply am trying to help. animenewsnetwork.com/MyAnime/?user=Darc_knight&categ=3][/url]

Let me know if there are any other significant themes within this anime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1