• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Treat Your Valentine to Mr. Osomatsu Parfait, Anime Cakes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:03 am Reply with quote
Is that the only Yume100 cake? What about the TsukiUta cakes?

. . . . also, people didn't believe me when I said Acca was popular in Japan. Look! Cakes!

(Also, it's "100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams", not the other way around, on official merchandise)
Ashymo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:46 am Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:
. . . . also, people didn't believe me when I said Acca was popular in Japan. Look! Cakes!

But of course. It was/is one of the most anticipated shows in Japan this season. Only with the female otaku though. Not that it's surprising or anything, Natsume Ono/Basso's works are typically not male otaku-friendly.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:28 pm Reply with quote
A few pearls to go with the chocolate tea parfait? Perhaps this could be taken as "a sweet taste of treasure". Cool
starlightshine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:02 pm Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:
Is that the only Yume100 cake? What about the TsukiUta cakes?

(Also, it's "100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams", not the other way around, on official merchandise)

I checked the official website. More Yume100 cakes: http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/animate-cafe/yume100-cake-01.html Tsukiuta isn't up yet. There's also Yuri on Ice, Collar x Malice, B-Project among other available franchises. (And all of my 'why don't I live in Japan, if only I can get those cakes too!'...)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Ashymo wrote:
#861208 wrote:

But of course. It was/is one of the most anticipated shows in Japan this season. Only with the female otaku though. Not that it's surprising or anything, Natsume Ono/Basso's works are typically not male otaku-friendly.

Eh, "men"/"male otaku" would probably be better people if they watched "girl shows" but that's beside the point.

.... the Touken Ranbu cakes. Yagen looks so cute <3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1