• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll, Hulu to Stream My Hero Academia Season 2 With Subtitles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Yes! Looking forward to it. All things are indicating this is going to be a 2-cour, so I'm super excited.
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Ahh, cool cool. The first season, while I do not believe it's story is impressive or good by any means, I still had a good time with the show because it was entertaining enough to pass the time. So for that, I'll watch the second season as pure fun. Thank goodness for the CR x Funi partnership.

Now if we can just get news for Rage of Bahamut I'll be completely satsfied, that is the show I truly anticipate Very Happy
chito895

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quote
It's such a relieve to know that FUNI has shared the streaming rights with Crunchyroll. I didn't want to torrent the whole series again. Now I'm more eager for the spring season to start.
FrozenMoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Kon'Doriano wrote:
Ahh, cool cool. The first season, while I do not believe it's story is impressive or good by any means, I still had a good time with the show because it was entertaining enough to pass the time. So for that, I'll watch the second season as pure fun. Thank goodness for the CR x Funi partnership.

Now if we can just get news for Rage of Bahamut I'll be completely satsfied, that is the show I truly anticipate Very Happy

Just going to pop in here and say I agree to disagree. I think the series has an impressive and even better then just good it has a great story (my opinion), not typically a commonly agreed upon opinion around here I've found but oh well. I just love the series and find the writing particularly impressive personally.
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Now if they have the same arrangement for Attack on Titan and Rage of Bahamut, I won't have to resubscribe to Funi. This partnership is really paying off.
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Happy days Laughing
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Sweet its gonna be on Hulu. They didn't pick up any winter anime, so I was wondering what was going on with them.
princess passa passa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:14 pm Reply with quote
Finally, the news I wanted to hear is official! Very Happy
KilluaX3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:10 am Reply with quote
So does Funimation sub it themselves and then give it to be streamed by Crunchyroll and Hulu?
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 am Reply with quote
zrnzle500 wrote:
Now if they have the same arrangement for Attack on Titan and Rage of Bahamut, I won't have to resubscribe to Funi. This partnership is really paying off.

If you are a fan of the AoT dub, then you might. Seriously, we are nearly 4 months in to 2017 and the Funi video player still sucks. It plays better on my laptop and smartphone than my computer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1