• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Scenario Art Performs New Ending Theme For Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote
Well, it is the 15th anniversary of the Naruto. After Yu-Gi-Oh! got remastered, I can only imagine what will happen with this.
joe_g7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:37 pm Reply with quote
I hope the remastering won't include the filler episodes, since that would honestly ruin my curiosity about the HD version.
Nodz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:52 pm Reply with quote
joe_g7 wrote:
I hope the remastering won't include the filler episodes, since that would honestly ruin my curiosity about the HD version.

It surely will include them. It's an HD remastering, not a "Kai" version.
joe_g7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Nodz wrote:
joe_g7 wrote:

It surely will include them. It's an HD remastering, not a "Kai" version.
If that's the case, then I definitely won't watch it, I don't wanna suffer through all that filler once again.
burung berang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:49 am Reply with quote
Talking about "Kai", there was indeed a "Kai" version of Naruto Part 1 - Naruto Shounen Hen aired around 2010 and it was an HD remaster with filler episodes removed, just like Dragon Ball Z Kai.
TemplateR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm Reply with quote
burung berang wrote:
Talking about "Kai", there was indeed a "Kai" version of Naruto Part 1 - Naruto Shounen Hen aired around 2010 and it was an HD remaster with filler episodes removed, just like Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Naruto Shounen Hen wasn´t a Kai-Version. It was just a Re-Run with new OP and new ED. They only skipped filler-episodes not skipping filler-scense during canon-episodes.
peno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quote
So, we are not even in tenth episode of Boruto and we are already getting info about new ending? Am I the only one who find that crazy? What is it with the current trend of long-running anime series to change endings and even openings so much? How can someone even get familiar with the songs, if they are changing them this fast?
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm Reply with quote
peno wrote:
So, we are not even in tenth episode of Boruto and we are already getting info about new ending? Am I the only one who find that crazy? What is it with the current trend of long-running anime series to change endings and even openings so much? How can someone even get familiar with the songs, if they are changing them this fast?

I'm glad someone else thought this was crazy. This reminds me of the 4th ending for one piece that only ran for 8 freaking episodes. It was one of the best too. I wonder why they switch them so often.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:49 am Reply with quote
peno wrote:

ultimatehaki wrote:
I'm glad someone else thought this was crazy. This reminds me of the 4th ending for one piece that only ran for 8 freaking episodes. It was one of the best too. I wonder why they switch them so often.

Did any of you two even try to read the article?
Quote:
The song will debut in the show starting in July. The group previously performed the ending theme song for The Perfect Insider television anime series.

Which means we'll get the new ending in episode 14 and this isn't a current trend. Many other long running series have done this before.
peno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:10 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I read it, but even 14 episodes is too short lifespan for ending. And no, it is current trend, one that really bothers me. Where are the times when 100+ anime series had only one opening and two endings at most? Maybe, I am getting too old, but it really bothers me.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quote
peno wrote:
Yeah, I read it, but even 14 episodes is too short lifespan for ending. And no, it is current trend, one that really bothers me. Where are the times when 100+ anime series had only one opening and two endings at most? Maybe, I am getting too old, but it really bothers me.

Original FMA and Bleach did it back in 2004. Like I said it's not a current trend.
peno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 am Reply with quote
Depends what you call current trend and 2004 still fits my definition of current trend Wink Besides, the the closer to current time, the more this happen, so yes, it definitely is current trend.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1