• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naoki Urasawa's New Manga Title Revealed as Mujirushi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:47 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to this.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:13 am Reply with quote
Every time I read Naoki Urasawa's name in this site my heart skips a bit thinking that we finally are getting a Pluto (or 20th century boys) anime adaptation, only to have my hopes crushed a second later... really Japan (or Netflix), when are you going to make my dreams come true ? Crying or Very sad
r0verandom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am Reply with quote
donhumberto wrote:
Every time I read Naoki Urasawa's name in this site my heart skips a bit thinking that we finally are getting a Pluto (or 20th century boys) anime adaptation, only to have my hopes crushed a second later... really Japan (or Netflix), when are you going to make my dreams come true ? Crying or Very sad

But news of him writing new manga is sooooo much better.

btw, animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-14/pluto-anime-new-patlabor-ezy-anime-series-projects-revealed/.117465
ArnisEnthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 am Reply with quote
Excellent news
donhumberto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:11 am Reply with quote
r0verandom wrote:
donhumberto wrote:

But news of him writing new manga is sooooo much better.

btw, animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-14/pluto-anime-new-patlabor-ezy-anime-series-projects-revealed/.117465

Thanks. I knew about that Pluto project but it doesn't seem like something that has been actually greenlit but more like Genco trying to get fundings/partners for the project. I hope I'm wrong though and we really do get some more tangible info in the near future (that would be beyond awesome).
And, yes, news of him starting a new manga is always welcome... but I want my Pluto anime dammit Wink
grooven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:02 pm Reply with quote
HYPPPPE I love his work so much, he designs and story sets him apart from everyone else.
Riliont

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:30 pm Reply with quote
No plot details?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1