• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tsukasa Unohana's Anima Yell! Manga Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Call me simple, but when a show's got no males, it's an instant watch for me! Time to put on my yuri goggles!

spoiler[Kidding! My yuri goggles are always on!]
Wtv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Yuri Fan wrote:
Call me simple, but when a show's got no males, it's an instant watch for me! Time to put on my yuri goggles!

Giving how Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu ended, I have no faith in that. The author clearly don't want to do yuri.
Random Name

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Yuri Fan wrote:

You and me both. Although I may like other types of anime these are the type I live for.
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Yuri Fan wrote:

Random Name wrote:
You and me both. Although I may like other types of anime these are the type I live for.

Same here! I am a sucker for those shows. I am so proud that we have Love Live, Girls und Panzer, Kemono Friends, and Toji no Miko doing those stuff. Little Witch Academia unfortunately is not among them.
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 am Reply with quote
John Hayabusa wrote:
Yuri Fan wrote:

Random Name wrote:

Same here! I am a sucker for those shows. I am so proud that we have Love Live, Girls und Panzer, Kemono Friends, and Toji no Miko doing those stuff. Little Witch Academia unfortunately is not among them.

Those are indeed great! Additionally, in this season we've got Slow Start, A Place Further than the Universe, and Maerchen Maedchen. All are really good shows to watch with goggles. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1