• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bloom Into You Yuri Anime's Visual Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hansond Jaysond Lee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:36 am Reply with quote
Gorgeous.
Hopefully, it'll be well directed and have Non Non Biyori-esque / country / calming soundtrack (at least not generic ost).
And I hope the animation will at least be better than what Passione did for Citrus.
Citrus has some wonky animation and most of the characters have static expression.
Please don't screw this one up, TROYCA
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 am Reply with quote
I guess the thing to speculate about now is how far the anime will get. In the US release, vol 4 just came out and we're not even done with the play yet. I haven't read an issue of Daioh in over a year, so I don't know how far ahead Japan is, but I have to think that the anime is basically going cover volumes 1-5, or thereabouts (unless it's going to get two cours and a lot of anime-original material, but that seems unlikely).
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 am Reply with quote
The art looks great.
OpinionatedWeaboo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:12 pm Reply with quote
I was hoping this would be adapted before my hair turned pale from age so this is great news.
I still remember telling a user who had this manga as their forum avatar that this series deserved an adaptation over... was it Citrus? Maybe Netsuzou Trap? The thing is, they must be elated and with good reason.
Sloppy_Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm Reply with quote
I didn't realize that my Birthday and Christmas fell on April 27th this year. Wonders never cease.
mc55

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:50 am Reply with quote
This has me so psyched. It's a great series, and this is terrific concept art. I love how this looks at both certain tropes and certain contemporary issues in Japan, but with a gentle enough eye to not be too serious and be light-hearted and entertaining in general.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1