• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Limited Delists Ten Titles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:43 am Reply with quote
Some of theses I do not know about, and some I do not care about. But I am disappointed at; Genocidal Organ, Death Parade and Tenchi Muyo GXP
12skippy21

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:02 am Reply with quote
Damn it, really wanted Death Parade to be released. American release it is then.
Lucky_Deity

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:22 am Reply with quote
Is there still the possibility of another company like Manga UK to be able to pick some or all of these up, I loved Death Parade and have been waiting for a UK Blu-Ray release for ages, enjoyed Dagashi Kashi and Ninja Slayer From Animation as well.

Also reminds me, we never got High School DxD New (S2) in the UK yet we got S1 and S3. I haven't imported any anime yet and I don't really want to, wanted to keep my collection to UK releases but we're missing out on so much in the UK, for example, we don't have hardly any Lupin the Third releases, we only have 5, a 6th with the release of Part IV at the end of the month and then a 7th with Part V whenever that releases over here, so it's getting better but we're missing out on so much compared to the US. I may have to start importing.
IanC

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:44 pm Reply with quote
The rumours are that this is due to Funimations deal with Sony.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quote
The worst casualty here is Genocidal Organ since, assuming the root cause is a Funimation and they do go ahead and release it some other way, it is unlikely to match the other two in the series.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:08 pm Reply with quote
(Excuse bump)

The source article has been updated to add Shomin Sample.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1