• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Jump Force Game's Gameplay Videos Confirm Zoro, Sasuke as Playable Characters (Updated)

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forexjammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:16 am Reply with quote
I don't know why, this game feels boring? It feels like all style no substance.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:35 am Reply with quote
forexjammer wrote:
I don't know why, this game feels boring? It feels like all style no substance.

Proobably just you... this looks fun and I wil defiantly be putting money up for this.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quote
I dont know about that downplaying line...previous game had sports characters in it...
Omegaplib

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:03 am Reply with quote
Game looks awful in this demo and they need to tone down the hitsparks asap, it hurts my eyes.
dark13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:58 am Reply with quote
as long I get some Katekyo Hitman Reborn characters I don't care.
Break Xerxes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:36 am Reply with quote
Hoping that they'll add Trafalgar Law, as well as Reborn characters.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Now it says heroes with superpowers and some making their first video game appearance.

Hitman Reborn and D. Gray Man I hope!
CycloneJoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quote
crazieanimefan1 wrote:
Now it says heroes with superpowers and some making their first video game appearance.

Wasn't Tsuna in the last few Jump Allstar games? Don't know anything about D.Gray Man personally, but I'm pretty sure the protag for that was in one of the DS games too.

Regardless, as long as my boi Sanji makes the cut (which seems likely if Zoro is confirmed, though after the last Jump game I'm wary of anything), then I'll be happy. Guys like Tsuna, Midoriya or Josuke Higashikata would just be the icing on the cake for me, personally.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quote
CycloneJoker wrote:
crazieanimefan1 wrote:

Wasn't Tsuna in the last few Jump Allstar games? Don't know anything about D.Gray Man personally, but I'm pretty sure the protag for that was in one of the DS games too.

Regardless, as long as my boi Sanji makes the cut (which seems likely if Zoro is confirmed, though after the last Jump game I'm wary of anything), then I'll be happy. Guys like Tsuna, Midoriya or Josuke Higashikata would just be the icing on the cake for me, personally.

Hoping for Jotaro and Yu-Gi-Oh too as well. lol Dio would be a good ally for Frieza...or Zamasu if they add him.
CycloneJoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 pm Reply with quote
crazieanimefan1 wrote:
CycloneJoker wrote:
crazieanimefan1 wrote:

Hoping for Jotaro and Yu-Gi-Oh too as well. lol Dio would be a good ally for Frieza...or Zamasu if they add him.

I'm sure Jotaro would be the obvious pick over Josuke if they had to pick between the two. I just have a soft spot for Part 4 is all, and he'd certainly be more likely than Giorno, Jolyene, etc. thanks to Part 4 having been animated already. And Yugi would be a really fun, quirky choice.
Break Xerxes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quote
crazieanimefan1 wrote:

How could I forget about one of my favorite manga series. I would love for Allen Walker to be a playable character, he was sadly only a support character in the last game.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 pm Reply with quote
crazieanimefan1 wrote:

Shades of Cowboy Bebop At His Computer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1