• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Video Game Rankings, September 3-9

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HK16

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Supaidaman domination! Your friendly neighborhood gaijin is doing work. Anubis ZOE.... hmm....

Nice to see NBA 2K19 chart.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
I am a bit surprise the latest Spider-Man did well sell wise in Japan. Good for the game and the people behind it. While I have not play the game or seen a let's play of it, I have see a clip of the part of the game in which Spider-Man is swinging across New York City and it was amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:47 pm Reply with quote
From the looks of it, there's no doubt Spiderman did really well Japan. Though it is rather fascinating the number of PS4s sold didn't increase that much from last week.
CurseTheSky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:43 am Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
I am a bit surprise the latest Spider-Man did well sell wise in Japan. Good for the game and the people behind it. While I have not play the game or seen a let's play of it, I have see a clip of the part of the game in which Spider-Man is swinging across New York City and it was amazing.

The game is so fun.

While the story isn't anything special, just swinging around the city feels great.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:49 am Reply with quote
^ I can imagine! A online friend of mine was enjoying the game as well and recommended I should give it a try.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1