• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
We Never Learn TV Anime's Color Character Designs Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afezeria

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:50 am Reply with quote
Yes. Many authors couldn't learn to stop from drawing more pointless harem shite.
TarutoClown93

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:14 am Reply with quote
I'm here for Fumino. Male-skewed series like this need more tall non-loli pettankos!
marshmallowpie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quote
It was never going to happen, but I would have loved if the girls had the more natural looking hair colours like they did in the colour pages of the first two chapters... but I'm still looking forward to it.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Afezeria wrote:
Yes. Many authors couldn't learn to stop from drawing more pointless harem shite.

Yes, just like there are many people who couldn’t stop clicking on articles about a genre they don’t even like just to leave a post that they don’t like the genre. Confused The series is not even airing yet, so saying something like this now is jumping the gun.
I_Drive_DSM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote
I didn't realize this was getting animated. I don't believe a hundred chapters of the manga has been released yet; that not being an indicator, but still seems like a little less in content to use. Will likely head towards a no resolution type of thing, which I wish would see some change in harems. The characters - at least the heroines - look near exact like they appear on the color cover volumes, and overall the character designs are near exact to their manga counterparts. If the animation quality is good it should be fun to watch.
Dicku-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Uruka looks retarded with that pink hair...
Afezeria

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
I believe I said this to you before but just as you're free to like this, I am also free to voice my dislike. Am I posting that really bothers you? And jumping the guns? Even before it hasn't aired yet? Okay, we'll wait and see if this has anything new to offer to the harem table then. I'm sure it does have some originality, like the entire cast are actually not high school students or something. Something something. Something.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Afezeria wrote:
Joshua Zarate wrote:
I believe I said this to you before but just as you're free to like this, I am also free to voice my dislike. Am I posting that really bothers you? And jumping the guns? Even before it hasn't aired yet? Okay, we'll wait and see if this has anything new to offer to the harem table then. I'm sure it does have some originality, like the entire cast are actually not high school students or something. Something something. Something.

No, I don’t take issue with you posting. I take issue with the fact that you basically called an entire genre and it’s fanbase pointless simply because you don’t like it. (And this isn’t the first time you’ve done something like this, either, so just because it’s happened before doesn’t make it suddenly okay) That’s so not cool and that person is not much more than just being a negative nancy. How would you feel if someone who doesn’t like what you like calls what you enjoy pointless? You would want to say something too, no? BTW, originality/uniqueness by itself does not automatically make something “good.” I’m sure that many people, you included, enjoy shows that aren’t that much “new”, but they’re still fun to watch regardless, right? So I don’t find it at all praiseworthy to call a fanbase’s source of entertainment pointless because of lack of “newness.”
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Afezeria wrote:
Joshua Zarate wrote:
I believe I said this to you before but just as you're free to like this, I am also free to voice my dislike.

With your criticism lacking constructiveness amd being superfluous not really.
Jonny Mendes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Looks like a fun rom-com. Lets see if it is as good as it looks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1