• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A Certain Scientific Accelerator Anime's New Promo Video Reveals Yurika Kubo as Estelle Rosent

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azza Murphy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:20 am Reply with quote
What happen to the one that has the female as the MC is that still coming don't tell me this is it ?
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 am Reply with quote
Azza Murphy wrote:
What happen to the one that has the female as the MC is that still coming don't tell me this is it ?

If you're talking about Railgun, yes its still getting a third season. This is a separate season.
Norm the genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quote
This look good at least they know how to make a good trailer unlike the one baldman, the director is the worst on the staff, but I hope that it goes well anyway they have a good character as a protagonist at least in index could be highlighted accel is a character secondary quite fun, I hope that this and the anime Railgun are much better than index so that they bury the stone that is touma.
Azza Murphy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:48 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Azza Murphy wrote:

If you're talking about Railgun, yes its still getting a third season. This is a separate season.

Ah Cool thank god I was like don't tell me they got rid of it for this Very Happy
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Norm the genius wrote:
This look good at least they know how to make a good trailer unlike the one baldman, the director is the worst on the staff, but I hope that it goes well anyway they have a good character as a protagonist at least in index could be highlighted accel is a character secondary quite fun, I hope that this and the anime Railgun are much better than index so that they bury the stone that is touma.

Imo, the problem here was likely to come down to the underlying story and not the production anyway. It just wasn't that good.
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Eh?!

I'm kinda disappointed. Never read the material, and it looks like the plot will be focusing post-fight Touma vs. Accelerator. Should've been Accelerator in his childhood to his prime villain self, but again, that would kill Last Order too Laughing
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:53 am Reply with quote
I'm always happy to see more Accelerator and Lost Order. Laughing

I've been reading the manga, and it's alright. Story isn't anything special, but I'm still happy to see it get an anime adaption.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1