• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Trying to Look Ahead

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is so much fun. With a stressful week it's nice to unwind in a world where you can vent your anger by smashing blocks and make yourself feel better by helping people with funny accents. A real time sink but good escapism.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Well, Ultimate Alliance 3 is out tomorrow, Marvel even revealing that the first DLC pack is Marvel Knights with Blade, Moon Knight, the Punisher, and Michael Morbius. Though we all know the BIG July release is next week with Fire Emblem.

But yeah, the horrifying arson at KyoAni's office has left everyone drained. I wish everyone their recovery and privacy to grieve
FinalVentCard
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quote
I'd appreciate it if Nintendo's packaging for the updated Switch better-illustrated that it has the improved battery life. Just looking at it, I can't tell the difference between that case and the old Switch case.
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:05 am Reply with quote
The new Stich looks pretty nice, i hope it would better with the battery one.

As for the Streets of Rage 4 soundtrack composed of many amazing composers, i am kinda suprised at how many of the soundtrack would be in the game.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am Reply with quote
So that's the next game to have Hideki Naganuma's music in it. He's my favorite video game composer, and that was actually kind of a surprise.

Speaking of Hideki Naganuma, Lethal League Blaze just came out for home systems, and its release date, unfortunately, made it EVO-ineligible. Not that I'd expect a fighting game so far off the beaten path to be considered at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1