• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kandagawa Jet Girls Anime Reveals Video, Cast, October Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:14 am Reply with quote
After watching the trailer for Kandagawa Jet Girls my interest in it has greatly increased. I have to say that Kenichirō Takaki has a nice sense of humor since what he said about them keeping their clothes on is technically accurate but he still has an appreciation for beauty. I am looking forward to this completely decent and wholesome show about jet ski racing.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I wonder how the protagonist's breasts are moving like that in that one shot. Its like she's controlling their movement. How odd.

Anyway this upcoming show looks like an idea that could translate into a racing game with it's colorful cast of characters with their unique outfits and their prefer jet skis that I would imagine have their own strengths and weaknesses. Speaking of, the designs of the jet skis have an interesting design to them. For instance the one the protagonist and her partner uses looks a bit futuristic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
nDroae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quote
I really want to put that quote about "remaining clothed" next of a GIF of that huge bouncing breast with the obvious nipple bulge, but I can't be bothered to make the GIF Smile

Aquasakura wrote:
Anyway this upcoming show looks like an idea that could translate into a racing game with it's colorful cast of characters with their unique outfits and their prefer jet skis that I would imagine have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Rather than translating from one to the other, it was conceived as game + anime from the start. It's coming to PS4... I suppose Sony will find something to censor.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quote
I’ll keep an eye on this one. Seems like another season with a lot of shows for me to look out for will happen in Fall as well. Cool.
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 pm Reply with quote
I like the character designs and some of the outfits but damn that animation and model quality is terrible.
I feel like they spent all their budget on animating that one scene where the girl's boobs have come to life and are trying desperately to escape her clothes
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quote
nDroae wrote:

Rather than translating from one to the other, it was conceived as game + anime from the start. It's coming to PS4... I suppose Sony will find something to censor.

Oh! Well okay then. If the concept turns out be good enough I might think iof picking up the game (that is if it comes over here).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Nice cast, nice art, I'll be watching this in October, but I'll skip the game though as news has already came out that it's going to be censored inside Japan.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1